Hi there. Here is a list of bullet points that summarizes my existence:
- I invest in and help startups, both individually and as a partner at Matrix Partners.
- I am a new dad and try to read, hike, ski, play chess, and code in my spare time.
In the past,
- I was a part-time partner at Y Combinator where I helped early stage startups get off the ground.
- I led Parse and many other platform-related endeavors at Facebook.
- I founded Parse, a mobile platform startup that was acquired by Facebook.
- I worked on two startups that were both acquired.
- I studied Computer Science at Cornell, interned at Amazon and Google, and did some systems research.
- I was born in Moscow. My family immigrated to the US in 1989 and I grew up in the Bay Area.
To learn more,